We provided hundreds of exceptional vehicles:
VERVA Street Racing – PKN ORLEN S.A.
We have been co-organising the largest automotive show in Poland since 2010. So far, during all editions, the event gathered around 1,500 sports and high-performance vehicles, and 400 thousand fans.
- sports vehicles – Ferrari, Porsche, Maserati, Jaguar, Noble, Wiesmann,
- vehicles from official tuning companies dedicated to particular brands – Techart and Gemballa tuning Porsche, MTM tuning Audi, Geiger tuning American vehicles,
- electric vehicles – Audi i8, Fisker Karma, Rimac Concept_One, Tesla Model S;
- lowriders, bolid cars – Formula E, Formula Renault, Bolid GP3, Formula 3, Formula 4;
- racing cars – Porsche 911 GT3 Cup, Audi Sport TT Cup, LMP2 Oreca 03, Renault Megane RS 275 Trophy.
and appearance of celebrities and teams:
- Paul Swift – Top Gear Live team driver,
- Bryan Bouffier,
- VERVA Racing Team, including Kuba Giermaziak.
VERVA Racing Team in social media
- We are responsible for event communication by using 4 main social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
- VERVA Street Racing has noted the increase of interactions each year, and interested users like to identify themselves with the brand, convinced of the high quality and social skills of our customer service.
Interactive Pit Party
- Contactless communication as a supportive tool for event marketing
- The interactive Pit Party was one of the elements of the marketing strategy promoting VERVA Street Racing on social media. In order to combine online and offline environments, we used RFID technology which, together with dedicated apps, made the boundaries between the real world and virtual reality blurred.
- Thanks to audience activity, info on the event reached, in real time, over 275 thousand people. Coverage this big made VERVA Street Racing community grow and proved that the range of promoting activities does not have to be limited to the event participants.
- Events with the use of mobile apps and broaden reality for VERVA Street Racing 2015 event. The app allows users to take photos in a virtual Porsche and play the virtual race game. We guaranteed participants great fun, providing game set stands, animators’ help and multimedia equipment.